KG 11- Tour arround Yssyk-Kul Lake | 3days
$139.00 – $249.00
Highlights: Yssyk-Kul Lake, Burana Tower, Canyon Skazka in Yssyk-Kul, Falcon show, having lunch with local family, Accommodation in Yurt Camp in Yssyk-Kul
- 08:00 We will take you from your hotel in Bishkek.
- 10:00 On the way, we will visit the Burana Tower, preserved from the times of the ancient city Balasagyn (XI – XIII centuries)
- 13:00 We will have lunch in a local family in Kizil-Tuu village
- 15:00 Visit the Golden Eagle House.
- 16:00 Visit the Fairy Tale Canyon,
- 18:00 Dinner and Overnight in Yurt Camp in Jeti-Oguz.
- 09:00 After breakfast in Yurt Camp in Jeti Oguz, we will visit the mountain «Seven Bulls», a waterfall «Maiden Spit»
- 13:00 We will departure to Karakol, Upon arrival to Karakol we will go to Bugu bazaar, for the lunch we will taste the famous foods of Karakol city “Al-Lyam-Fu” and fried potato patties. Ashlyan-fu is a national dish of the Uigurs and Dungans. It is a noodle with pieces of starch and with cold soy sauce and bitter lazy.
- 15:00 We will visit Holy Trinity Cathedral, Dungan Mosque and Museum of Przhevalski as part of a city tour.
- Overnight in a guesthouse in Karakol
- 09:00 After breakfast in the guest house we will departure to Bishkek on the north part of Yssyk-Kul Lake.
- 11:00 On the way in Cholpon-Ata, we will visit the ancient petroglyphs open area museum and Ruch Ordo Cultural Complex. After visiting museums, we will have lunch in Cholpon-Ata
- 18:00 Upon arrival on Bishkek we will deliver you to your hotel
The tour price includes:
- English speaking guide
- Lodgings with breakfast (1 night in Yurt Camp, 1 night in the guesthouse)
- Entrance fees to the Przhevalsky Museum, Holy Trinity Cathedral, Dungan Mosque, Rukh Ordo complex, Petroglyphs museum, Burana tower
- Lunch in Kizil-Tuu Village
- Dinner in Jeti-Oguz Yurt Camp
The tour price does not include:
- Personal insurance (extra 5$)
- Additional costs not mentioned above.
- Lunch and Dinner in Karakol
- Lunch in Cholpon-Ata
- Accommodations and meals in Bishkek
Duration of the tour: 3 days, 2 nights
209 $ per person in 5 pax group
Contact us to learn more:
|Tour cost per person||
4 pax, 6 pax, 8 pax, 10 pax, 12 pax, 14 pax