KG 13 – Ski-Spa vacation – Karakol | 3 days
$209.00 – $279.00Maya / Pre-sale Questions Need Help? Contact Us via WhatsApp
The snow fits in perfectly with the dramatic mountain scenery of Kirgizstan and creates new, magical and powerful alpine sceneries. Three days of hiking integrated with a ski and snowboard vacation in Kirgizstan, 3040 meters high, and visits to central sites in Kirghizstan, in the city of Karakol and its environs.
JUST DO IT!
Day 1 || Bishkek – Karakol Ski Resort
9:00 After being picked up from the hotel we will leave the City of Bishkek towards the City of Karakol, visit the legendary valley of Skazka. We will enjoy the hospitality of a local family and for lunch, we will taste the Kyrgyz style Oromo and build nomadic yurt with the local family. Towards evening we will reach to Ski Resort in Karakol Lodgings: Guesthouse in Ski Resort Karakol
Day 2 || Karakol Ski Resort
We will provide the entire day in Ski Resort Karakol until 16:00. Then we will leave the Ski resort, proceed to Ak-Suu Kench Hot Springs to swim in the outside hot spring pools. Then we will come to Karakol to have dinner in the local Dungan family
Lodgings: Guesthouse in Karakol
Day 3 || Karakol – Bishkek
8:00 We will visit the local street market “Bugu Bazaar”, Holy Trinity Cathedral, Dungan mosque during our Karakol city tour and proceed to Bishkek, on the road have lunch in Cholpon-Ata town and stop for a visit to the Burana Tower in Tokmok. We will have dinner in Bishkek and then if we will have time we will proceed to the SPA Center
Tour cost in 5 pax group in USD: 289 $
The cost of the tour includes the following items:
- Accompanying transportation
- Lodgings in guesthouses
- Local English speaking guide
- 1 liter of mineral water for each day of the tour.
- Yurt building show
- Lunch and dinner on the first day of the tour
- Dinner in local Dungan family on the second day of the tour
- Entrance fees to the sights according to the tour program
- Hot Spring Pool in Ak-Suu Kench
The cost of the tour does not include:
- Renting out equipment and ski instruction services
- Spending Time in Ski Resort
- Lodgings in Bishkek city
- Lunch in Ski Resort Karakol on the second day of the tour
- Lunch in Cholpon-Ata town on the third day of the tour
- Meals in Bishkek
- Spendings in SPA center in Bishkek
- Additional Spendings in Ak-Suu Kench hot springs
- Additional Spendings, alcoholic beverages
Equipment you should bring with you to the tour:
- Spare clothes / a helmet / sun and ski glasses / ski gloves / a neck muffler/ a down jacket/ a ski coat/ a backpack for skiing/ ski socks/ a ski mask / sunscreen for your face / hand lotion / body lotion / lipstick to prevent chaffing / passport
Ski equipment. – skis or a snowboard (these can be rented at the ski site for an additional fee).
The Karakol Ski Site
The Karakol Ski Site offers its visitors an opportunity to enjoy a ski vacation in the most advanced and popular site in Kirgizstan, near the city of Karakol, located on the Eastern Shore of lake Issyk Kul. This tourist city has several hotels and guesthouses as well as small recreation centers which include both restaurants and cafes. The ski site is located about seven kilometers away from the city of Karakol. In addition to a ski vacation in Karakol, there are also lodgings in the site which include skiing instructors, restaurants, and recreational facilities.
The Karakol Ski Site is located on the Tian Shan Mountain Range, at a height ranging between 2,300 to 3,040 meters above sea level. The mountain enjoys heavy snowfall every year. The drive to the Ski Site from the City of Karakol lasts about half an hour and it is recommended that you only drive it with a 4X4 vehicle given the conditions of the road and the frequent snow cover.
Skiing season: Late November to early March
Height off the site – 2300 meters.
The highest spot on the site – 3,040 meters.
Height differences – 740 meters.
Skiing area – 20 square kilometers.
Slopes – 740 meters.
Ski equipment rental – yes.
Snowcat rentals – yes.
Ski instructors – yes.
Slopes and paths:
20% 4 kilometers – for beginners.
40% 8 kilometers – for advanced skiers.
40% 8 kilometers – for experienced skiers.
The site includes:
Contact us to book the tour
Call us: +996 556 56 17 54, +996 704 508 509(Whatsapp, Telegram)
|Tour cost per person||
6 person, 10 person