Your Tour Guide in Central Asia
We specialize in experiential tours across Central Asia combined with spa, health and beauty treatments.
Our tours and spa treatments take place in remote areas with exquisite nature, old cultures and traditions, and special tastes, fragrance, and colors, in a landscape of snow-capped mountains and vast terrains – the landscape of Central Asia’s unique nomadic heritage.
Our tours include:
- Extreme activities
- Jeep tours
- River rafting.
- Horseback riding.
- Bike riding.
- Ski & spa packages.
- Mountaineering and trekking.
- Urban tours, day or nighttime.
- Market tours with traditional food tasting.
- Spa treatments combined with experiential tours and exposure to the unique nomadic culture.
- Unique and personalized tourism services at the client’s request and according to his personal aims in each one of the Central Asian states.
- Our tour packages include basic packages that can be upgraded during the tour, such as additional tourism and spa services that add to the travel experience.
- We have private transportation services including drivers, anytime and anywhere in Central Asia.
- Our vehicles include jeeps, with or without drivers, minibusses, and buses.
- We can arrange pickup at the airport and accompaniment throughout the entire stay, or for a certain amount of hours/days at the client’s request.
We employ dozens of tour guides and suppliers who live near the tourist attractions, speak the local language and are familiar with local traditions, unique attractions, the best restaurants and local nightlife.
Additional tourism services provided by our company:
- Tour leader and guiding services
- Portage services
- Entrance visas to the various countries throughout the tour
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and vise-versa
Our tourism packages can be provided for one or more days, and for the following groups:
- groups and organizations
Our office is situated in Bishkek, capital of Kyrgyzstan, at:
66 Kalyk Akieva Street, TC Vesna, 3rd floor, office C2r
You may book our tours and services via the company’s website or customer service. Both are here to assure you the best experience in the most convenient manner.
Contact us to create your trip!
Booking Terms of Tours
- The Customer, after sending the Customer’s Application, becomes obliged to pay a deposit in the amount of 30% of the tour price, but not less than the sum of 300 US Dollars, not less than 45 days before the date on which provision of services commences. The deposit will be deducted from the total price of all services
- In case of refusal, by the Customer, of the Operator’s services, once the itinerary has been agreed and the Customer has paid the deposit, the Operator shall not return the deposit to the Customer. The Operator reserves the right to reconsider this clause if the Customer requests this in writing; but in any case, the sum of the expenses the Operator has already incurred will be deducted from the deposit payment. If the sum of the expenses the Operator has already incurred is higher than the deposit payment, then the Customer becomes obliged to compensate the Operator for these expenditures within 3 days of the moment of refusal.
- The total cost of services must be paid in advance—after the deposit is deducted from the total, the Customer must pay the balance not less than 45 days before the date on which provision of services commences.
In case the Customer requests cancellation of the tour, the Operator has the right to apply the following penalties:
- in case of cancellation of the tour 30 or more days before it commences: in the amount of the deposit payment;
- in case of cancellation of the tour 15 to 29 days before it commences: in the amount of 30% of the full cost of the tour, or in the amount of the deposit payment, whichever is the greatest;
- in case of cancellation of the tour 8 to 14 days before it commences: in the amount of 50% of the full cost of the tour
- in case of cancellation of the tour 7 or fewer days before it commences: in the amount of 100% of the full cost of tour
- in case of cancellation of tickets for flights, trains, or buses that the Operator has already paid for: in the amount of their full cost.
- Any request to cancel a tour, regardless of when the cancellation is made, must be made in writing (email is acceptable) and sent by the Customer to the Operator or the Operator’s employee.
- download pdf - NOMADS YURT booking terms of tours